Saturday 1 June 2019

The Path To Glory: The Jolly Rotters





Tonight sees the first game in a small campaign that Riot of Riotvile fame has suggested and complied from his many rule books and games to create a rule set for his version of Path To Glory.



After a few weeks of playing  Shadespire Riot suggested we have a few weeks playing a campaign of path to glory.

The premise is we are all Chaos warbands striving to be recognised by the dark gods and ascending into immortality.

A few weeks ago Lee, Riot and Myself rolled on the tables to create our warbands from our 35 infamy points which we can use to buy upgrades to our leader,  roll for new members for our warbands and even use them to re roll dice in game.
 We also can chose 3 veterans that all have an additional ability that can be handy in the game.

When gaining infamy and rolling on the advancement table be warned the leader can be turned into a spawn of chaos on a bad dice roll on the table or if he/she is mutated by the warp to much then the leaders mind and body succumbs to power of the warp..

The leader of course wants to be a deamon prince but this will need lots of favour and luck for the dark gods to deem the leader worthy.

I went for Nurgle of course and my warband consist of 1 Leader, 4 Warriors of Chaos, 2 Chaos Hounds and 3 Forsaken.


I raided my Warhammer collection and dug out a few minis and painted some pox walkers I had and  with a generous donation of 4 Chaos Warriors from Riot I painted these up to make The Jolly Rotters..

This is my leader 
Glutrix Bloastflesh



My 3 Forsaken
Pustis, Bloatus and Ragoth


My 4 Chaos Warriors
Egor, Zekar, Mongo, Alard


and finally my 2 Chaos Hounds
Nasher and Rex



Well I am looking forward to tonights games and lets hope this lot do well.

EDIT: With the 6 pox walkers and 4 Chaos Warriors thats now 58 miniatures painted in total this year.

No comments: