Friday 28 June 2019

Some Scatter Terrain from Gatehouse Gameing Sci Fi Accessories

As there was no path to glory last week I thought why not make a bit of terrain.
Using the terrain from Gatehouse Gaming Sci Fi Accessories that I got from Januarys Your Model Box I decided to make use of these and make some scatter terrain.





After gluing them to some bases and adding some sand I got down painting in no time at all I had  some post apocalyptic/sci fi scatter terrain ready for the table.








Here are some action shots.



As you can see these look great and will work well for cover.
As I was painting I came up with an idea on how I can use the robot with the gun in a scenario in Shadow War Armageddon which I hope to test out soon.

 I am quite impressed with these accessories from Gatehouse Gaming and definitely going to checkout more of their range.

Stay tuned..



No comments: