Monday 15 July 2019

Review: Gatehouse Gaming Uk Scatter Terrain Fantasy


Today I am reviewing some scatter terrain from Gatehouse Gaming UK
This terrain would be perfect for you D&D games or any Fantasy table top game.
Gatehouse Gaming UK also makes terrain fro Sci Fi and post apocalyptic games as well as flocks and differnt basing materials for you gaming needs.

Lets take a look at the products I have here.


Each of the terrain packs comes in its own plastic container which has some foam to protect the contents inside which are perfect for storage after games.

The terrain prices are made of either resin or from 3D printed plastic.
All of the pictures are of the terrain straight out of each box

First up are a mixture of differnt size sacks and barrels that would be great to fill out a storage area.
As you can see there is some plastic fibres that need to be cleaned but nothing to hard to do.


Next we have 1 of 2 selection of crates and barrels


Number  2 barrels and boxes have a slightly differnt design with the barrels being slightly bigger.
Each set have nice wood effect detail that I am sure will come out perfectly when painted.


These are a little harder to see as they are printed in a white plastic but this is two larger pieces of scatter terrain consisting of a few boxes and sacks which would make good cover terrain.


If you needed something for a water based scenic bases or were making a lake town these floating barrels would be perfect.


I also received some Dragon Glass which is going to be perfect for basing or for me as part of a my path to glory campaign scenario as a falling chaos meteor.


I also received some 3m flock which is a nice dark green marshland colour.



So my thoughts..

This scatter terrain would be very useful for any gammers looking to add more character to a battle field or D&D game.

Clean up is not a problem as I have had experience from painting and cleaning up some of the Sci Fi scatter terrain from Gatehouse Gaming Uk I that came with the Sci Fi Your Model Box.
You can see the painted up terrain here.

The Dragon Glass and this type of terrain/ basing material is always interesting to have and I am sure there are lots of people that can think of creative was to use it.

The flock looks good and does not seem to clump I will be using this on a terrain project soon so I will be able to get a good idea on how it looks and works. I am sure though this will work a treat.

If your looking for some new terrain or basing materials Gatehouse Gaming UK has terrain for Sci Fi Post Apocalyptic and Fantasy along with lots of basing materials, flocks and bases that will cover anybody's needs.

For more information about Gatehouse Games uk visit
https://www.facebook.com/gatehousegaminguk/

No comments: