Wednesday 21 February 2018

The 1800 Point Fantasy Dwarf Paint Challenge Pt 4...Riot Ville Live 2018 Preparations.


Now I'm Moving on to Games Workshop Dwarfs and next up are my unit of Dwarf Warriors..



With my Warriors I was going to follow the paint scheme that already was partly painted on them when I bought these 2nd hand.
I went through all my paints and managed to get the colours close to the ones that were used..


One of the pre painted minis and the colour scheme
Some only had a bit painted.

For the Dwarfs I used Leadbelcher for all the silver areas, Dheneb Stone for the sleeves. Bugmans Glow for all the skin with Balthasar Gold for all the trinkets and raised areas on the weapons.
I did not have the same red so I used Mechrite Red. The beards were painted using Mourning Brown, Ceramite White and Averland Sunset.
All the Dwarfs were washed with Nuln Oil

Here is the finished Warriors..



Here is another 10 but as you can see unfortunately I don't have the shields as for most of the Dwarfs  did not come with them when I bought them.



So looking at them as a unit I think I managed to get away with the paints I used and they seem to look good together.
The good news is thats all the big units finished now phew... What to paint next?



1 comment:

Riot said...

Damn they look good!

I REALLY need to pull my finger out!