Saturday 14 April 2018

Salute 2018 Pt1

Its that time of year again gamers flock to the Excel Centre in London for a whole day of gaming fun!




I arrived at the Excel around 9:15 and this was the queue already..It opens at 10am!?!


I think this queue gets bigger each year!

First up was a stop of at Simple Miniatures to pick up some minis I preordered then I popped over to XLC wargaming Terrain and to meet Emperor's Path 

On show was some of their new terrain which is on kickstarter now.



Vist The XLC for more info.

This was a good time to take some pictures of the nice gaming boards and demo games around the hall.








As I walked around this terrain set caught my eye. It is a dungeon set from Dungeon Scenery





Lots of Gangs of Rome demos where on  at the show this year..I have seen a fair bit on this game and it does look really good.






You get this all in the 2 player starter set and yes I was tempted.

Visit Gangs of Rome for more info.

Some more tables.








Who does not like big robots!







Walking past Dark Spheres table I noticed opposite they had set up an area covered by a gazebo and this was inside..



A 3D light up plus smoke filed Necromunda table!!

Also a glow in the dark Star Wars Legion table..


Not to far from that was this ship which is fantastic.






Next I passed by these fellas..


These were guarding what looked like a mass Dalek Vs Dalek battle.



This is where I went for a little retail therapy and looked at  some of the kickstarter projects that are on show
Part 2 coming soon.



No comments: